1. What is the primary role of Pega Decision Management?
Ans Helping to determine the Next-Best-Action
2. What are the three key elements of NBA?
Ans : Listen, Learn, and Act
3. Explain some of the key strategic business directions of NBA
Ans : Few of the business directions tied up with NBA are Growth, Service, Retention and Risk mitigation.
4. What are the various features of Pega Decision Management?
Ans : Proposition Management, Decision Strategies, Interaction History, Visual Business Director, Adaptive Decision Manager, and Predictive Analytics Director.
5. What is proposition?
Ans : These are anything that can be offered to a customer. For example, advertising.
6. Which one is safe? Adaptive or Predictive?
Ans : To me, Predictive is safe
7. What do you understand by Sub Strategy?
Ans: A Next-Best-Action strategy is broken up into smaller strategies, called sub-strategies.
8. How you can invoke a decisioining component in the BPM flow?
Ans : We can use the Data Flow Flow shape which usually invokes a decision strategy via the Data Flow record
9. When you typically want to use a decision management component?
Ans : When the business want to understand how to retain a customer and how much budget one should spend.
10. You have to define a strategy for execution. Which shape you will use for that?
Ans : Run interaction shape can be used for this purpose
11. Have you heard about switch component? What is it?
Ans: It is related to Pega’s DSM offering and typically used to arbitrate between two decision logics
12. I want to set some offer properties. Where can I set it?
Ans: We can do it by navigating to the landing page related to proposition management