1. What is the ideal size of clipboard?
Ans : The clipboard should be no larger than 6 MB on average and No single clipboard page or repeating pages should exceed 5 MB
2. What is the recommended DB query running time?
Ans : No single database query should exceed 5 seconds of CPU.
3. What is the recommended Maximum bytes of data sent from browser to server ?
Ans : 15 MB on an average .
4. Is there any limit for Maximum declaratives executed (all types)?
Ans : Yes . The best practice says, it should not be more than 45K
5. What is the ideal Maximum CPU time?
Ans : 180 Seconds
6. At a time, how many requestor Execution of RDB database operations is permitted ?
Ans : 8000
7.Imagine a hacker tried to attack the system but system prevented it. As an admin, how will figure it out?
Ans: You will see an alert SECU0006.
8. Which alert suggest that there was an unauthorized access for user session termination API ?
Ans : SECU0013
9. Name few performance related alert ?
PEGA0001 : Http interaction time exceeds limit
PEGA0002 : Commit operation time exceeds limit
PEGA0005 : Query time exceeds limit
PEGA0011 : Total request time exceeds limit
PEGA0018 : Number of PRThread Exceeds limit
PEGA0033 : DB Query lenght has exceeded a specified threashold