1. What do you mean by Declarative ?
Ans : It is something that allow you to set up calculations which occur when one of the values used in the calculation changes. The result of one declarative rule can trigger another declarative rule in a process known as chaining.
2. Can you perform Obj Save in Trigger activity ?
Ans : no , you cant.
3. What are the new features related to Data in 7.x ?
Introduction of data explorer
Can dynamically provide data
Data page parameter can be passed from anywhere
Data page can be accessed from anywhere in applicatiion
Data page can now have multiple data sources
4. Is there any limitation of Asynchronous Data Page ?
Ans : Asynchronous Declare pages cannot run declarative expressions, triggers, and other rules that belong to a declarative network. For example, you can enable executing declarative expressions in a background requestor; but if the declarative expression refers to properties defined in external named pages which are not present in the background requestor, then the declarative expression may not execute.
5. What do you understand by non-blocking user interfaces ? As an architect, where you would like to use this feature ?
Ans : non-blocking user interfaces means the UI element which are of the user’s interest but not necessary for them. The user can interact immediately with the work item, typing in the text box. Since the other sections are asynchronously loaded, the user can even click Submit to process the action before the defer loaded sections display.
6. How to enable defer load using data page in section ?
Ans : You have the option to chose the defer load check box and upon selecting you can mention the D page name under the Using page field
7. While trying to trace the asynchronous data page, developer complained that they cant trace it. What could be the possible reason ? Any idea ?
Ans : In the tracer config, if you have to trace ADP, then you need to enable two options : Interaction and ADP load.If these are not checked, you cant trace them at runtime
8. What is the significance of requester pool ?
Ans : Requestor pooling often improves the performance of a service because requestors are reused, their allocated resources are shared, and the service need not wait for a requestor to be created.
9. The Load this Page Asynchronously? checkbox is checked on the Declare Page Definition tab but still it is not working. What could be the possible reason ?
Ans : The prconfig setting :<env name=” initialization/asyncdeclarepages ” value=”false” /> can cause it to stop loading asyncrhonusly
10. In SMA. which components you will check to see the max load on the requestor pool ?
Ans : Most Active parameter. This indicates the maximum load on system; the most ADPs concurrently executing
11. How will you modify the requester pool settings ?
Ans : Log in as a developer and then from landing page go to integration and resources and check the service package option
You will see the AsyncDeclarativesPool service package there.
You can open it and modify the value under the pooling tab.
Remember to restart the server.